What: A 1½ day symposium on recent advances in high resolution MS, Ion Mobility separations, and UltraPerformance LC – intended for researchers visualizing novel molecular structures, elucidating mechanisms of disease, and developing new therapeutic strategies.
The symposium is conducted in association with ProteoMMX - Strictly Quantitative* (19-21 April)
Where: Best Western Queen Hotel, City Road, Chester, UK
When: April 21 - 22, 2010
- Enabling Technologies/Techniques for Life Science Research
- New Approaches for Molecular/Supramolecular Structure Elucidation
- High Definition Quantitative Protein/Metabolite/Lipid Profiling
- High Definition MALDI Imaging
Features speakers include the world’s leading developers of UPLC, MS & IMS technologies together with pioneering researchers in the fields of MS-based protein structure analysis and protein/metabolite/lipid profiling.
- Carol V. Robinson, Oxford, University, UK
- John Engen, Northeastern University, USA
- Jules Griffin, Cambridge University, UK
- Elizabeth Want, Imperial College, UK
- Stefan Tenzer, University of Mainz, Germany
- John Hoyes, Waters Corporation, UK
Immediately following the Symposium, Waters will conduct two workshops for delegates on Metabolite Profiling and Quantitative Proteomics
on Friday, April 23 at its South Manchester laboratories.
Contact and Registration Information
Registration is now open. To register or for more information: