MiaGreen Expo & Conference, launched in 2009, has expanded and developed into the leading GREEN trade, professional and educational convention for Southeast US and Latin America and Caribbean markets. It is now recognized as the Green Convention of the Americas.
At the MiaGreen Expo & Conference you CONNECT with major domestic and hemispheric markets in a prime location, Miami, Business Hub of the Americas. It works also a winter escape in South Florida for participants coming from north and Europe. The upcoming expanded 3rd edition takes place on March 3 & 4, 2011 at the Miami Beach Convention Center.
Event categories include:
- Building, Construction & Remodeling
- Energy & CleanTech
- Recycling & Waste Management
- Green Products, Certifications & Education
- Financial Solutions & Incentives
- Trade Consulting & Services
At the MiaGreen 2011 you find:
- Exhibit Hall with thousands of green products & services
- Featured Opening Sessions
- Major Educational & Accredited Programs on
- Designing & Building Greener Americas
- How to Be Green and Be Profitable
- Green Policies, Certifications & Incentives
- It's All About Energy
- Impacting the Environment
- Special courses by major educational partners
- Special educational track for exhibiting sponsors introducing 'Innovative Green Products & Technologies'
- Cocktail Reception and more…
You may download the complete Exhibitor/Sponsor package at event's website at any time. Opportunities are available on a first come basis.
On-line attendee registration for the conferences and/or exhibit hall (at unbeatable early bird rates for a limited time) starts in September 2010.