Albany,New York,USA,May 2 -- SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This report covers the market for mineral fibre thermal insulation products in Europe and isdrawn from IAL Consultants’ study set on The European Market for Thermal InsulationProducts. It updates IAL Consultants’ last edition of the aforementioned study which waspublished in 2011. IAL Consultants has many years of expertise researching the thermalinsulation markets of Europe and, more recently, China and Brazil. This is the ninth edition ofthis study.
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit:http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/mineral-fibre-market-for-thermal-insulation-2013
This volume covers the following country/regional markets: Austria, Baltic States (Estonia,Latvia and Lithuania), Benelux (Belgium and the Netherlands), Bulgaria, Czech Republic,Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal,Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the UnitedKingdom. For the purpose of this study:
- “Nordics” refers to Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden;
- “Other Western Europe” refers to Austria, Benelux, Portugal and Switzerland;
- “Other Eastern Europe” refers to the Baltic States, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia.
The study is based on desk research and an extensive series of interviews. The desk researchcovered the relevant technical and trade journals, published official statistics, figures derived bytrade associations and the data bank of IAL Consultants. This data bank has been built up overthe last twenty years from a series of studies covering products in building, construction andprocess plant industries, including paints, plastics, adhesives, sealants, polyurethanes and flameretardants.
The interview programme included high-level respondents in companies manufacturing, distributing and installing thermal insulation materials.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166647
- Factors affecting the type and amount of thermal insulation required include:
- Ease of installation and replacement at end of life
- Cost effectiveness
- Environmental impact and sustainability
- Although a short description of each of the types of insulation discussed within this study isgiven below, it should be noted that a combination of materials is often used.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948