Registration for the 2017 Investing in African Mining Indaba® is now open. Mining Indaba is the event that unites investors, mining companies, governments and other stakeholders from around the world to learn and network, all toward the single goal of advancing mining in Africa. Also known as Mining Indaba, we are dedicated to supporting education, career development, sustainable development, and other important causes in Africa.
The 2017 Mining Indaba, highlighting pan-African mining investment opportunities, will also focus on the global demand trends and forecast for Africa's natural resources as well as the latest on progressive policies from Africa's mining ministers.
Several changes have been instituted in recent years and we'll be introducing many new benefits in 2017 which should enhance your Indaba experience:
- Investors receive complimentary access
- Mining Ministers receive complimentary access, and other government officials attend at a greatly reduced rate
- New: Mining and Exploration Company rates reduced up to 50%
- Primary focus on networking ranging from social events to an online Business Matchmaking Programme
- Expanded conference agenda covering trends in investment, mining company presentations, specific commodity performance, country case studies, new industry research, and panel discussions
- An investor-only programme, Investment Discovery Forum, brings together investors and mining company executives in a private setting
- Change in sponsor type, with the elimination of secondary mining supply companies
Register now and guarantee the lowest available rates available until 29 July 2016!