CAMBRIDGE, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/05/12 -- On January 18, 2012, the MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge will present an Innovation Series event: 'Intelligent Green Buildings.' The first generation of green building technologies has achieved strong results in energy reduction. With the next phase of innovations, new solutions are being created to make buildings more intelligent from initial concept through design, construction, operation, retrofit and upgrade.
The moderator for this event is Jim Hunt, Chief of Environmental and Energy Services for the City of Boston. He leads an illustrious panel at the intersection of technology, public policy and business, including:
- A.J. DuPlessis, Commercial Director for the Aerogels business of Cabot Corporation
- Ken Fisher, Principal, Gensler Architects
- Jason Hanna, President & Founder, Coincident. Managing Director, Greentown Labs.
- Marty Rozmanith, a founder of Revit, a building design software company acquired by Autodesk
- Sanjay Sarma, Chairman of the Board, Eye-R Systems, a company whose technology monitors infrared emissions from buildings
Sponsor for the event is Hamilton Brook Smith Reynolds.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
8:00pm-9:00pm: Networking reception in the R&D Pub
MIT Stata Center (Building 32), Kirsch Auditorium, 32 Vassar St., Cambridge, MA
Registration and information:
Forum members: $25, Non-members: $50. Students from all universities are free with college ID. Pre-registration is encouraged.
About The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge (http://www.mitforumcambridge.org/)
The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge is one of the 27 worldwide chapters of the MIT Enterprise Forum, Inc. The MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge builds connections to technology entrepreneurs and to the communities in which they reside. The Forum produces over 70 seminars, panel discussions, case studies and networking events yearly.
MIT ENTERPRISE FORUM OF CAMBRIDGE CONTACT:
MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge
PRESS CONTACT :
Barb Ewen (for MIT Enterprise Forum)
CHEN PR, Inc.