Plymovent is proud to present the MobilePro; the mobile welding fume extractor for professional welders that need a flexible solution.
This unit is designed to remove welding fumes on-site in confined spaces and spaces that are difficult to reach by fixed welding fume extraction systems, for example in the middle of a workshop or reversely, in an outer corner of a facility. This stabile mobile unit has an ergonomic handgrip and has four wheels, of which two swivel casters, to facilitate easy movement. The MobilePro is suitable for many welding applications such as MIG, MAG, TIG, GMAW, FCAW and stick electrode welding. Naturally Plymovent’s extraction arms, the 3 and 4 meter KUA and Economy Arm, can be attached to the MobilePro to reach the required length.
What makes the MobilePro so special?
- Washable 100% polyester 20 m2 BiCo filter cartridge for longer filter life with IFA W3 certificate: 10 m2 BiCo filter with PTFE membrane
- Dust tray with easy access
- Ergonomic handlebar/toolholder
- Rigid metal housing
- Self-cleaning Ram-Air pulse amplifier provides better cleaning for longer filter cartridge life and lower pressure loss
- Swivel castors for easy movement
- SilentFlow sound absorbing box for low noise level
- Fan 1,1 kW (1.5 Hp) for powerful extraction
Do you need a professional, self-cleaning steel mobile fume extractor for an attractive price? Please contact Plymovent for more information about the MobilePro.