Join us October 7 and 8 in Las Vegas, NV at SupplySide West, booth 450, and see why our instruments are considered the leaders in moisture, solids and ash analysis.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Get accurate moisture, solids and ash analysis for supplements, ingredients and more with just the touch of a button. It’s up to 100 times faster than standard oven reference methods and its single button operation means you’ll get accurate readings regardless of who runs the test. Plus, unlike many competitors, the Computrac line utilizes a nickel-chromium infrared heating element. This improves the durability, reliability and flexibility of the instrument as well as enables you to experiment and iterate quickly.
- Computrac® MAX 4000XL® – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- Computrac® MAX 5000XL® – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to expensive thermogravimetric analyzers.
If you are unable to make the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate tocontact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and application consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your product, your application and your business.