February 2013, Hillsboro, Oregon -- Weather Master™ Software, for use with any weather station from Columbia Weather Systems, can be translated into almost any language for a small one-time engineering charge. The three main display screens were recently published in German for a Swiss customer.
Weather Master Software offers professional-grade weather monitoring with calculated parameters and interoperability with computer models. Features include:
• Email/text weather reports to multiple recipients
• Alarm notification and relay control
• Automatic CAMEO/ALOHA interface for hazardous chemical plume modeling
• Multi-station monitoring
• Automatically update weather data to website
• Expandable SQL database to archive measured and calculated parameters
Columbia Weather Systems manufactures weather stations in the USA, providing meteorological data for operational decision-making in public safety and industries worldwide.