Morbark, Inc., continues to aggressively expand its dealer network domestically and internationally, signing contracts to establish nine new dealers and expand the equipment offerings of three existing dealers over the past year.
New dealers Bobcat of Buffalo, Bobcat of Fort Wayne, Cubex, Ltd., Encon Equipment, Equipment Seekers, Goodfellow Corporation and Greenman Machinery Company, as well as existing Morbark industrial equipment dealer James River Equipment, became authorized dealers of Morbark tree care equipment, selling the company’s heavy-duty Beever™ line of brush chippers, as well as Morbark stump grinders.
New dealers Suffolk County Brake Service, Goodfellow Corporation and AfrEquip, as well as existing Morbark tree care dealers Alexander Equipment Company and Ness Turf Equipment, are now official industrial equipment dealers, handling Morbark’s complete line of recycling and forestry machines, including biomass chippers, Chiparvestors, flails and tub and horizontal grinders.
The exclusive territories for these dealers are:
- Bobcat of Buffalo: greater Buffalo, N.Y., area
- Bobcat of Fort Wayne: Northeastern Indiana
- Cubex, Ltd.: Manitoba, Quebec and Thunder Bay and west in Ontario, Canada
- Encon Equipment: Lexington-Fayette, Ky., metro and surrounding areas
- Equipment Seekers: Queensland, Australia
- Goodfellow Corporation: Utah, Southern Idaho, and Southern and Eastern Nevada
- Greenman Machinery Company: China, excluding Taiwan
- James River Equipment: Western North Carolina and Chester, Lancaster and York counties in South Carolina
- Suffolk County Brake Service: New York City, Long Island, and Rockland and Westchester counties of New York
- AfrEquip: South Africa
- Alexander Equipment Company: northern Illinois
- Ness Turf Equipment: Hawaii, Guam and the following islands of the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands: Rota, Tinian and Saipan
“Our goal is to have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable and reputable local dealers,” said John Foote, V.P. of Sales & Marketing for Morbark. “To accomplish this goal we are continually looking for high-quality dealers around the world, as well as working to continuously improve our processes for assisting our dealers in delivering an exceptional sales experience, as well as superior equipment service and parts availability.”