- Mobile phones like the MOTO™ W233 Renew and the MOTOCUBO™ A45 Eco made using post-consumer recycled plastics and certified CarbonFree
- The company's work to reduce the carbon footprint of its operations by 35 percent since 2005
- How enterprise mobility technology is helping customers reduce energy waste in supply chains, transport systems and energy infrastructure
- The power of Motorola technology to transform communities that previously had no access to the Internet
- The Motorola Foundation's work to support communities and inspire students to learn about science, technology, engineering and math
Review the full report or download a report summary at www.motorola.com/responsibility. About Motorola Motorola is known around the world for innovation in communications and is focused on advancing the way the world connects. From broadband communications infrastructure, enterprise mobility and public safety solutions to high-definition video and mobile devices, Motorola is leading the next wave of innovations that enable people, enterprises and governments to be more connected and more mobile. Motorola (NYSE: MOT) had sales of US $22 billion in 2009. For more information, please visit www.motorola.com.