Springfield, Ohio -- The Moyno General Utility Pumps are a cost-effective solution for an extensive range of applications from clean, clear liquids to abrasive and corrosive fluids. They are ideal for water sampling, chemicals, oily water, slurries, drainage and drum transfer among numerous other applications in industries such as water and wastewater treatment, chemical processing and general industrial to name but a few.
Features and benefits include:
- Economical, high-efficiency performance for low total cost of ownership
- Design simplicity to reduce maintenance and associated downtime and costs
- Accurate, repeatable, non-pulsating, low-shear flow to handle nearly any application
- Compact size to reduce space requirements
- Motorized and non-motorized models available to accommodate the customers’ needs
- Packing or mechanical seals available to control leakage
- Cast iron, stainless steel or engineered co-polymer housings to handle water-like liquids as well as abrasive and corrosive fluids
- Flow rates to 50 gpm and pressures to 600 psi
For more information please visit the Moyno website at: www.moyno.com/smallpumps.
NOV Mono Group
NOV Mono is a division of National Oilwell Varco. It comprises a group of specialist companies offering progressing cavity pumps, artificial lift systems, industrial mixers, heat exchangers, grinders, screens and aftermarket replacement parts and services, across a broad spectrum of industrial sectors including water and wastewater, oil and gas, chemical, pulp and paper, food and beverage and agriculture. The company first began manufacturing progressing cavity pumps in 1935 and industrial mixers in 1952, giving it a heritage of over 75 years that is built on world-renowned design, expertise and excellence. The division has over 1,600 employees and a true global reach. NOV Mono has facilities around the world including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Mexico, Singapore, China, South Africa , France and UK, which are supported by a large network of international distributor and representative partners.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
With its headquarters in Houston, TX USA, National Oilwell Varco has over 170 years’ experience as a leading provider of products and services to the international oil and gas industry. It has more than 100 subsidiaries and over 60,000 employees at over 1,000 sites around the world, plus annual revenues in excess of $20 billion.