The progressing cavity design of the Moyno Metering Pump results in a smooth flow free from pulsations and variations in velocity and volume to prevent material waste or mixture imbalance. Additional advantages and features of the new line-up of Moyno Metering Pumps include:
- Capacities from 0.1 to 400 GPH
- Precise flow control at low RPM
- All close-coupled pumps are now stainless steel for better corrosion protection
- Simple, on-site maintenance for reduced downtime
- Pressures to 300 psi
- Handles simple drive function commands to demanding positioning controls
- LED external displays are visibly and ergonomically user friendly
The Moyno Metering Pump is available in bare-shaft and close-coupled configurations. All models are capable of handling a wide variety of fluids from clean, clear liquids to abrasive, corrosive fluids, solids in suspension and viscous materials.
Moyno, Inc., part of the Fluid Management Group of Robbins & Myers, Inc., is a leading American manufacturer of Moyno progressing cavity pumps, sludge pumps, metering pumps, sanitary pumps, multiphase fluid transfer systems and grinders. Its worldwide multi-million dollar stocking distribution network serves a wide range of industries, including water and wastewater treatment, oil and gas, pulp and paper, specialty chemicals, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, biofuels, mining, and petrochemical.