Springfield, Ohio -- The Moyno Small Pumps are a cost-effective solution for applications from clean, clear liquids to abrasive and corrosive fluids. They are ideal for water sampling, chemicals, oily water, slurries, drainage and drum transfer among numerous other applications in an extensive range of industries. The Moyno Small Pump line includes metering pumps, mag drive pumps and general utility pumps.
- Enhanced pumping elements and integral VFD/Motor controls
- Self-priming, high suction lift capability
- Low shear pumping action
- Simple, on-site maintenance for reduced costs
Mag Drive Pump
- Patented sealless, magnetic drive design provides zero leakage
- No mechanical seals are used, eliminating costly repairs
- Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action maintains product integrity
- Handles toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids
General Utility Pump
- Economical, high-efficiency performance with broad application versatility
- Design simplicity reduces maintenance
- Provides accurate, repeatable, non-pulsating, low-shear flow
- Combines high performance with compact size
For more information please visit the Moyno website at: www.moyno.com/smallpumps.
NOV Mono Group
NOV Mono is a division of National Oilwell Varco. It comprises a group of specialist companies offering progressing cavity pumps, artificial lift systems, industrial mixers, heat exchangers, grinders, screens and aftermarket replacement parts and services, across abroad spectrum of industrial sectors including water and wastewater, oil and gas, chemical, pulp and paper, food and beverage and agriculture. The company first began manufacturing progressing cavity pumps in 1935 and industrial mixers in 1952, giving it a heritage of over 75 years that is built on world-renowned design, expertise and excellence. The division has over 1,600 employees and a true global reach. NOV Mono has facilities around the world including Australia, New Zealand, USA, Mexico, Singapore, China, South Africa , France and UK, which are supported by a large network of international distributor and representative partners.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
With its headquarters in Houston, TX USA, National Oilwell Varco has over 170 years’ experience as a leading provider of products and services to the international oil and gas industry. It has more than 100 subsidiaries and over 60,000 employees at over 1,000 sites around the world, plus annual revenues in excess of $20 billion.