ISSAQUAH, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 05/17/11 -- NAES(SM) Corporation will showcase its wind expertise at the 2011 Wind Power Conference & Exhibition being held May 22-25, 2011, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California.
Through a disciplined approach that emphasizes safety, compliance, performance and cost, NAES offers specifically customized services, including:
Service & Maintenance. Scheduled and end-of-warranty inspections, remedial maintenance, unscheduled corrective maintenance, call-out work, retrofits and emergency response:
- Capacity to meet emergent needs to maximize production
O&M. Proven O&M practices that optimize performance, maintain asset value, and reduce owner risk. Providing high-quality services at the lowest practical cost means NAES delivers significant advantages:
- Thorough contract reviews to obtain competitive agreements
- Aggressive warranty and service agreement oversight to extract full value
- Full O&M knowledge capture and material history, because knowledge is power
- Service options at the expiration of the warranty period to promote cost-effectiveness
Technical Services. Specialized technical support services deliver timely expertise to address specific needs:
- Operating programs and procedures, including Safety, Environmental and Maintenance Instructions to maximize personnel effectiveness
- NERC Compliance to assess and promote compliance with requirements
- Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) to record equipment history and provide easy access to historical maintenance information needed to make effective O&M decisions
Temporary Staffing. Highly skilled, temporary staff to support short-term service needs or augment contract services work.
Find out how NAES can assist you with your next wind project. Visit us at Booth 2583 at the 2011 Wind Power Conference & Exhibition.