New talks now added!
This seminar will discuss the very latest nanoscale plasma processing trends for a range of applications, plus future technologies in plasma processing research and development.
Talks from industry experts include:
• DRIE Etch – Black Silicon | Dr Karl Yee, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
• ALE: A precision technique to enable tomorrow's technology
Dr Mike Cooke, Oxford Instruments
• SiC Etch | Andrei Faraon, Caltech
• ALD: New developments for atomic scale processing | Dr Thomas Miller, Oxford Instruments
• Growth of 2D Materials and Heterostructures | Robert Gunn, Oxford Instruments
• InP Etch | Ryan Briggs, Jet Propulsion Laboratory
• MEMs Processes | Vladimir Aksyuk, NIST/CNST
• Recent advances in PECVD technology | Hannah Morgan-Cooper, Oxford Instruments
• More Than Just Roughness: AFM Techniques for Thin Film Analysis
Mayur Savla, Oxford Instruments Asylum Research
Please note: This event is free of charge and includes lunch but booking is essential