WESTERVILLE, OH -- The National Ground Water Association is accepting nominations until June 1, 2013 for its annual awards that recognize professional excellence, projects, and service within NGWA and the groundwater industry. Applications can be downloaded at www.NGWA.org/Awards.
Award winners will be announced in September and presentations made during NGWA’s 2013 Groundwater Expo and Annual Meeting taking place December 3-6 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Nominations are being accepted in the following award categories.
NGWA Awards of Excellence
- Ross L. Oliver Award
- M. King Hubbert Award
- Robert Storm Interdivisional Cooperation Award
- Technology Award
- Honorary Member Award
- Life Member Award
- Individual Safety Advocate Award
- Equipment Design Award
- Special Recognition Award
Outstanding Groundwater Project Awards
- Groundwater Supply Award
- Groundwater Protection Award
- Groundwater Remediation Award
NGWA Divisional Awards
- John Hem Award for Excellence in Science & Engineering
- Keith E. Anderson Award (scientists and engineers)
- Manufacturers Division Special Recognition Award
- Supplier of the Year Award
To learn more about the awards, read about last year’s recipients, and to submit a nomination, visit www.NGWA.org/Awards. For further information, contact Rachel Geddes via e-mail or by phoning 800 551.7379 (614 898.7791), ext. 504.
NGWA, a nonprofit organization composed of U.S. and international groundwater professionals — contractors, equipment manufacturers, suppliers, scientists, and engineers — is dedicated to advancing groundwater knowledge. NGWA’s vision is to be the leading groundwater association that advocates the responsible development, management, and use of water.