Albany,New York,USA,April 24 -- The emerging 5 Natural Gas Production industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/166776
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the emerging five natural gas production market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five natural gas production market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key natural gas production market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
The emerging 5 countries contributed $32.7 billion to the global natural gas production industry in 2011, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $52 billion in 2016, with a CAGR of 9.7% over the 2011-16 period.
To Buy the Copy Of This Report Visit:http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/natural-gas-production-top-5-emerging-markets-industry-guide
Within the emerging 5 natural gas production industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $14.5 billion in 2011. This was followed by India and Mexico with a value of $8.4 and $6.4 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the natural gas production industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $25.7 billion in 2016, followed by India and Mexico with expected values of $13.5 and $8.4 billion, respectively.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948