June-December 2011, Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) -- NeoBio is a wide-scope action natural wastewater treatment solution made in France in collaboration with the Louis Pasteur Institute. It is made of more than 20 strains of natural microorganisms that work as an eco-system to selectively digests organic waste matter.
NeoBio is harmless to people, animals, fish and plants. It is packaged in 25 gram solid powder water-soluble bags for easy application and convenient logistics.
A major municipal wastewater treatment plant operator in Malaysia has been testing NeoBio's benefits in a 5,000 p.e. plant in Kuala Lumpur for 6 months.
The following benefits were independently recorded:
- BOD, COD, TKN, sludge volume are substantially reduced
- discharged water stays compliant with pollution standards despite mechanical failures and pollution peaks at inlet
- blower usage in aeration tanks was reduced by 50% without impact on discharge quality, which alone covers the cost of using NeoBio and provides further savings on electricity
- there is no more smell, pipes do not clog and pumps need less maintenance as sludge stays semi-liquid, builds up 3 times slower
- sludge management cost were reduced as organic components were digested
For more information, representation and purchasing, contact www.tradinggreenltd.com.