ETG-LGR instruments provide fast measurements of isotopic ratios (δ2H, δ17O, δ18O, δ13C) in blood, urine, plasma, saliva and breath. No longer limited by time consuming sample preparation, equilibration, or pre-concentration processes, fast and precise measurements may be obtained by untrained personnel in real time at a fraction of the cost.
For example, traditional water isotope analysis performed using IRMS technology requires extensive sample preparation and a skilled, experienced operator. Oxygen and hydrogen ratios are separately processed, with 17O being particularly cumbersome for IRMS. In contrast, the LGR Isotopic Water Analyzer measures all three isotopes simultaneously, directly from water-based samples, including bodily fluids. Moreover, the measurement process is automated, requiring minimal operator skill. And unlike IRMS, it needs neither expensive consumables nor frequent calibration.
Here is the ETG-LGR portfolio of analyzers for medical applications:
- Isotopic Water Analyzer (Liquid+Vapor) – Enhanced Performance
- Water-Vapor Isotope Analyzer (H2O, δ2H, δ17O, δ18O)
- Liquid Water Isotope Analyzer (δ2H, δ18O)
- Carbon Monoxide/Carbon Dioxide Analyzer (CO, CO2, H2O)
- Carbon Dioxide Isotope Analyzer (CO2, δ13C, δ17O, δ18O)
- Carbon Dioxide Isotope Analyzer – Elevated CO2