New Product Announcement From CL Solutions
MPB Dry MIcrobial Blend Now Available for Petroleum Bioremediation
January 22, 2014 -- CL Solutions now provides a dry microbial blend of Pseudomonas and Bacillus cultures for the bioremediation of petroleum spills. The dry formulation, called MPB, has been developed for use in emergency response situations where immediate availability and a long shelf life are beneficial.
- MPB is provided as a dry powder that does not require hydration prior to use, but may be prepared in liquid slurry for easier application.
- MPB is a consortium of synergistic microbes that provides a broad spectrum of active enzymes and metabolic capabilities for fast and complete petroleum removal.
- MPB is effective on crude oil and petroleum products including gasoline, diesel and heating fuel, and hydraulic, cooling and cutting oils.
- Applications include petroleum spills at pipelines, road and railroads, fuel terminals, fueling stations and industrial sites.
- MPB is compatible with our other emergency response and remediation products including Corksorb absorbent and Petrox EC.