New Technologies for Soil and Sediment
Specialty thermal treatment for petroleum, VOC’s, and high molecular weight compounds.
EzraTerra, Inc. developed technologies for the current regulatory environment from a responsible party perspective.
- Sintered Wave – Thermal treatment for low to high molecular weight organic compounds.
- Permeation Bed – Thermaltreatment for low to medium molecular weight organic compounds.
- Double Oxidation – abates anaerobic noxious odors in soil and sediment.
- Apatite Metal Stabilization – addresses TCLP/ renders hazardous waste to non-hazardous waste.
- Technology centered remedies offer a pathway to streamlining the regulatory maze (approach used to close a 50 acre RCRA site in one year/100,000 tons of hazardous waste).
- EzraTerra, Inc. technologies provide contaminant mass calculations that can be related to a 3D map, which aid in resolving co-mingled plume situations, litigation, and agency priority reduction (high resolution characterization).
- Regulations are becoming more restrictive with time.
- Using EzraTerra, Inc. strategies include use of existing regulations in a substantially different way to get a significantly better more cost effective and timely result thereby rescuing property value.