OH 2020 Online The premier conference for Occupational Hygiene in the UK- Bringing us all together online
The OH2020 Virtual conference leads the way in Occupational Hygiene. The three-day event will continue to provide the premier forum for leading experts, researchers, practitioners, regulators and manufacturers to deliver the latest insights and technological advances in workplace health and occupational hygiene from around the world. Delivering an exciting programme combining inspiring and thought-leading speakers with scientific and technical sessions and case studies, this year’s event will be truly global, allowing professionals from anywhere and everywhere to participate.
Some of this year’s exciting sessions include:
- Duncan Smith- ‘Intervention with legionella third-party service providers’
- Helen Taylor- ‘Using exposure assessment tools for interactive education’
- Thomas Fuller- ‘Building capacity through education communication and collaboration’
- Lee Heffernan- ‘Industrial hygiene emergency response plans – development and drilling’
- Andrei Feraru- ‘Enhancement in hand arm vibration monitoring technology and technique’
- Peter Wilson- ‘Open source noise control database – accessing the low hanging risk reduction fruit’
- Dave Greenberg – ‘A hearing health innovation case study – don’t be passive’
Other programme highlights include:
- Covid-19 Live Session: a panel debate session, Chaired by BOHS President Kelvin Williams
- Our ever-popular Ignite session – a concept which asks presenters to enlighten us but make it quick with 20 slides in five minutes advancing every 15 seconds. Technical presentations delivered with humour, passion and enthusiasm from a wide range of speakers.
- Breathe Freely Campaign: a session about the successes, future challenges, and the plan to move Breathe Freely forward internationally
- A learning zone on the first day of the event, with online content, pre-recorded webinars, new course details, free tasters and training provider information
OH2020 will bring everything you need to know about occupational hygiene to your desk or living room. It’s an event you simply can’t afford to miss!