Particles as a Part of Air Quality Monitoring
Join us for a 45-minutes webinar!
Join us for a 45-minutes webinar that emphasizes the need for particle number (PN) based counting and sizing solutions complimentary to the widely used particle mass (PM) sensors, especially for the size range of ultrafine particles (UFP < 100 nm).
While monitoring different emission sources continuous sampling and transportation of the aerosol size fractions need to be taken into consideration.
We will discuss the forces on aerosols during sampling that may bias the measurement and how to overcome those challenges. We will also present a few traditional monitoring setups with details related to optimizing the monitoring station for all instruments equally.
- Aerosol counting and sizing
- Aerosol sampling and transportation
- Additional solutions (e.g. sampling material)
- Additional non-invasive solutions
WHO SHOULD JOIN:
- Industry/local government/municipality representatives working on air monitoring projects
- Air quality monitoring networks
We hope you can join us! Register now to save your space.
DATE: 27th April
TIME: 2:15 PM (CEST) / 7:15 AM (CST)
DURATION: 45 minutes