PPM Technology to 'Go Green'
PPM Technology has adopted a new internal ‘Environmental Policy’. Signed by all staff members, the policy’s aim is to reduce our environmental impact in order to achieve a balance which addresses the needs of business along with responsibilities required to operate to an Environmental Management System. Our progress in regards to the policy will be reviewed regularly, we will take remedial action in the event of us falling short of our aims and objectives.
The main focus of the environmental policy is to reduce waste, save energy and to be more resourceful and efficient in our office and packaging procedure. Amongst the goals we have outlined include;
- Review areas of the business to identify ways to reduce our energy consumption.
- Continually monitor and review the amount of waste we generate.
- Encourage recycling.
- Review our office practoces to reduce energy and paper usage.
- Involve and suppoty all employees in the process.
- Ensure we comply with all the relevant environmental legislation.
- A commitant to pollution prevention.
- Continual environmental improvement achieved through targets and directives implementd over the next twelve months.
We hope that by achieving these goals PPM Technology will be a more environmentally responsible organisation. Please visit our website - www.ppm-technology.com