Join us May 3-5 in Rosemont, IL at the International Powder and Bulk Solids Conference and Exhibition (IPBS) at booth 2544, and see the difference that an accurate, user friendly, reliable and durable moisture, solids or ash analyzer can make to your application. Why Choose Computrac®?
Arizona Instrument is a recognized leader in the field of measurement engineering. Our Computrac® line of instruments provides primary measurements for water-specific moisture content, total volatile content, solids content and ash content, all without reagents and independent of operator skill. You can even correlate testing to your preferred reference method, including standard oven, vacuum oven and Karl Fischer.
We take great pride in our instruments and would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Visit Taylor and Quincy at IPBS, booth 2544, to see a selection of our Computrac® moisture, solids and ash analyzers and find the right fit for your application.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- The Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It is ideal for use with volatile
- Computrac® MAX 4000XL® – Loss on Drying
- The MAX® 4000XL utilizes advanced loss-on-drying (LOD) technology to quickly and accurately determine the moisture content of your products. It helps improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours.
- Computrac® MAX 5000XL® – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it an ideal alternative to thermogravimetric analyzers. It can even determining moisture, solids and ash content from a single sample.