ReCap : Reduction of Calcium carbonate Precipitation
- Date : 03 December
- Time : 2:00 pm CET
- Language : Danish
Re.CaP (Reduction of Calcium carbonate Precipitation) has been developed by Krüger for up to 90% calcium precipitation reduction in drinking water. No wastewater is produced by the process and the water content of Calcium does not change. Both construction and operating costs are lower than softening.
In this webinar you can learn more about what Re.CaP and how it can be implemented in your plant :
- Description of Re.CaP technology
- Comparison between Re.CaP and softening methods
- Examples of how Re.CaP can be implemented
The webinar will be presented by :
- Peter Borch Nielsen (Chief Engineer for Process)
- Christian Rosen Balder (Marketing Manager)
This webinar is aimed at employees of water utilities, consultants and authorities.