Register to attend the Webinar for Process Automation in Petrochemical Plants using Thermal Imaging!
Learn how the use of automated thermal imaging systems can improve safety and efficiency, while enabling advanced process control.
Today’s modern petrochemical plants have invested heavily in computer controls to enable efficient operation in the face of rapid changes in plant economics. With this increased emphasis on data integration of plant processes, thermal imaging systems have evolved to be a more accurate and cost-effective solution for providing comprehensive thermal data. Learn how plants are implementing automated thermal imaging for enhanced predictive abilities in Tube Furnaces, Reformers, Gasifiers, Flares, Storage Tanks, and other critical assets.
In this webinar, you can learn more about:
- How thermal imagers are used for early and automated fault detection
- How data from thermal cameras can be analyzed and integrated into plant DCS
- How overall processes can be safer, increase uptime, lower maintenance & repair costs
- How thermal imagers are fitted to survive continuously in harsh petrochemical applications
- How accuracy is improved using unique infrared spectral wavelengths