Regulatory Change Management: What Lies Ahead in 2021
Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 01:00 PM CST
Regulatory compliance is a complex and labor-intensive process for many financial organizations. As the financial industry navigates 2021, compliance officers must consider new regulatory impacts of the Covid-19 pandemic, recent U.S. election, Brexit, and other transformative events in addition to routine regulatory updates. How are today’s compliance leaders maximizing their regulatory change management programs to maneuver through regulatory uncertainty with greater agility and insight?
Join Robert Berger, VP of Sales for 360factors, and Nick Paraskeva, Principal of Reg-Room, LLC for a 1-hour webinar, including a brief product demonstration, and discover:
- An overview of today’s regulatory landscape for the financial industry and the key developments regulatory subject matter experts are anticipating in 2021
- How to leverage advanced technologies to determine more quickly what may be impacted by regulatory changes, including policies, training, risks, controls, assessment checklists, compliance monitoring and testing activities, and audits
- How to create and manage a Regulatory Change Management project plan more efficiently using automation to manage associated tasks and activities across the entire organization, business units and/or product lines
- Chief Risk Officer (CRO), Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), Risk EVP/VP, Compliance EVP/VP, Risk Director, Compliance Director
- Title: Regulatory Change Management: What Lies Ahead in 2021
- Date & Time: Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 01:00 PM CST
- Duration: 01 hr
Nick Paraskeva has 25 years experience working in regulatory and financial functions for major financial firms and regulators. He recently founded Reg-Room LLC, in light of the increasing need for regulatory content and related consultancy services within the financial services industry.
Reg-Room LLC provide consultancy services that include tailored regulatory content, policies and training materials to the banking, broker dealer, adviser and hedge fund industry. This includes publishing the Regulatory Risk Report twice each month, which identifies and concisely summarizes the most important regulatory developments affecting the global financial industry.
Reg-Room also provides tailored and concise information on the regulatory environment, by explaining the key aspects of new regulatory changes and how they impact a firm.
Vice President of Sales
As the Vice President of Sales, Robert brings over 20 years of technical sales and people management experience to 360factors. As VP of Sales, Robert is focused on driving rapid revenue growth by building an industry-leading sales organization founded on a culture of customer success, integrity, continuous improvement and enjoying each moment; developing a customer-centric and thought leadership based consultative sales approach to spur immediate growth in the industry; defining a holistic sales process to provide clarity of expectations internally and externally, ensure smooth transitions between teams and accelerate the buying cycle by removing friction for our clients; evolving internal stake-holders relationships and handshakes to increase operational effectiveness and collaboration across functions; and creating an environment of personal and professional growth for every team member and customer with whom we interact.