DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5bc58e7/u_s_federal_manda) has announced the addition of the 'U.S. Federal Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Audit Protocol' subscription to their offering.
Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions are monitored and calculated each year and reported by March 31 of the following year, as mandated by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) beginning in 2010. The US Federal Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reporting Audit Protocol is used to assess whether or not owners and operators of facilities in sectors that burn substantial amounts of fuel or use GHGs (and selected suppliers of fuels and GHGs) are sufficiently prepared to submit annual GHG emission reports. The regulations covered are 40 CFR 98. The concise directives outlined in this publication help auditors, owners and operators of facilities ensure compliance with regulations.
- Offers a procedural greenhouse gas audit protocol to help owners or operators of facilities prepare for an audit
- Helps both new and experienced auditors thoroughly identify the GHG reporting challenges facing a particular entity, and determine if the entity is in compliance with existing regulations
- Includes applicability tables that help the user quickly and easily determine which general and sector-specific requirements of the rules apply to the entity in question
- Offers a step-by-step approach that enables customizing of greenhouse gas audit reporting by selecting specific modules
- Enables entities to be proactive in ensuring compliance and avoiding the consequences of noncompliance
Applicability Tables: Applicability Tables facilitate quick and easy determination of which regulations and sections of the checklists apply to specific facility operations
Pre-Audit Preparation: Lists materials to be reviewed before conducting an audit
Rulebook: Provides comprehensive, detailed requirement statements, with guidance on compliance issues and inspection procedures and practices
Scoresheet: Enable quick recording of a facility's compliance status for each requirement. Additional features include Customizable Scoresheets.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d5bc58e7/u_s_federal_manda