BOULDER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 05/23/12 -- Ricoh Production Print Solutions LLC (Ricoh), a leading provider of digital output solutions, today announced its second annual Go Beyond the Meter conference, a utilities-specific event, which will take place in Boulder from June 18-20. The event will again bring together utility executives, industry analysts, and thought leaders to share best practices, learn about emerging trends, and discuss today's opportunities and challenges.
At this year's conference keynote speaker Christine Richards, a Senior Research Analyst at Energy Central, will unveil new research on using analytics to improve customer engagement. Richards' talk, titled 'Research on Utilities: Improving Customer Communications' will focus on how utility companies can analyze their customer data to improve their communications, help lower their services costs, and establish better customer experiences.
Other experts and sessions at the event include:
- Joe Pulizzi, award-winning strategist, author and Founder of Content Marketing Institute. His session: 'Good to Great Content Marketing' will speak to developing content marketing strategies that generate passionate fans and subscribers to grow businesses
- Wes Friesen, Manager, Revenue Collection & Community Offices, PGE. Friesen returns to Go Beyond the Meter to speak about their success in bill redesign using marketing analytics and the overall impact on customer satisfaction in his talk 'Customer Experience: Portland General Electric'
- Jason Cormier, Co-Founder, Room 214. A social media expert, Cormier's talk, 'Social Media & Utilities: Techniques, Experience for Improved Communications' will offer insight as to how utility companies can use new channels to reach their audiences effectively
- Mike Bryant, Worldwide Customer Strategy & Marketing Analytics, Ricoh. A thought leader in marketing analytics and customer strategy, Bryant will discuss practices using data-driven insights to create highly targeted and relevant marketing in a talk called 'Marketing Analytics for the Utilities Industry'
- Multiple customer experience sessions, featuring executives from national and international power companies
'Well-executed, relevant communications have become essential for utilities, as they seek to engage existing and potential customers, while keeping overhead costs low,' said Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing Institute. 'I'm looking forward to sharing strategies about communicating effectively with customers which can provide incredible gains in customer knowledge, customer satisfaction, and a company's bottom line.'
'Last year's award-winning event was a success on every level, and the feedback we received confirmed that attendees found the panels valuable and educational,' said Sandra Zoratti, Vice President of Marketing, Executive Briefings and Education, Ricoh. 'As utilities move into an increasingly de-regulated arena, we at Ricoh want to provide support for the new challenges they will face, by helping them capitalize on new opportunities we have uncovered by using data-driven marketing strategies, which produce real results.'
To find additional information about the Go Beyond the Meter conference, please visit http://www.gobeyondthemeter.com/.
|About Ricoh |
Ricoh is a global technology company specializing in office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services. Headquartered in Tokyo, Ricoh Group operates in more than 200 countries and regions. In the financial year ending March 2012, Ricoh Group had worldwide sales of 1,903 billion yen (approx. 23 billion USD).
The majority of the company's revenue comes from products, solutions and services that improve the interaction between people and information. Ricoh also produces award-winning digital cameras and specialized industrial products. It is known for the quality of its technology, the exceptional standard of its customer service and sustainability initiatives.
Under its corporate tagline, imagine. change. Ricoh helps companies transform the way they work and harness the collective imagination of their employees.
For further information, please visit
Breakaway Communications for Ricoh Production Print Solutions
Tel: (212) 616-6003
Email: Email Contact