Springfield, Ohio -- Moyno Mag Drive pumps are the first progressing cavity wobble stator pumps to offer magnetic drives. The patented sealless, magnetic drive design provides zero leakage for the most critical applications. These pumps can handle toxic, aggressive, caustic or even flammable and explosive fluids. This proprietary progressing cavity mag drive pump utilizes the latest technology to ensure operator safety, eliminate work place hazard and protect the environment from contamination.
Product features and benefits include:
- No mechanical seals, eliminating costly repairs
- Pulsation-free, low shear pumping action to maintain product integrity
- Reliable magnetic coupling that establishes a static seal aligning an outer drive magnet with an inner driven magnet within a stationary containment shell
- No vapor locking when handling gaseous, volatile liquids
- Four models from which to choose for application versatility
- Flow rates from 0.1 to 900 GPH
- Materials of construction include PVC housings
- Variety of stator materials that include Nitrile or EPDM with optional FPM stators and titanium rotors
- Skid mounted, turnkey systems for one-stop, hassle-free shopping, saving time and money
Typical applications include sodium hypochlorite, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, ferric chloride, aluminum chloride and many other caustic fluids.
NOV Mono is a division of National Oilwell Varco. It comprises a group of specialist companies offering progressing cavity pumps, artificial lift systems, industrial mixers, grinders, screens and aftermarket spares and services, across a broad spectrum of industrial sectors including water and wastewater, oil and gas, chemical, pulp and paper, food and beverage and agriculture. The company first began manufacturing progressing cavity pumps in 1935 and industrial mixers in 1952, so it has a heritage of over 75 years that is built on world-renowned design, expertise and excellence. The division has over 1,600 employees and a genuinely global reach. NOV Mono has facilities around the world including Australia, New Zealand, USA, China, South Africa, France and UK, which are supported by a large network of international distributor partners.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
With its headquarters in Houston, TX USA, National Oilwell Varco has over 170 years’ experience as a leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the oil and gas industry. It has more than 100 subsidiaries and over 60,000 employees at over 1,000 sites around the world, plus annual revenues in excess of $20 billion.