Siveco China & Organica team up to deliver O&M Digital Twins for Wastewater Plants
Organica (www.organicawater.com), a global provider of innovative wastewater treatment solutions, and Siveco China, a pioneer of Smart O&M with a long presence in the Chinese water market, have launched a partnership to deliver Digital Twin solutions for the Operation & Maintenance of wastewater treatment plants.
Harnessing the two companies' experience, their shared innovation culture and strong technical capability, Siveco China and Organica teams in Shanghai started working together at the end of 2020. This cooperation aims at offering support for wastewater plant operators with highly practical, non-nonsense, Digital Twin solutions based on proven technology.
A live demonstrator has already been setup for one of Organica's China project. The solution integrates the plant's 3D BIM model and real-time data from the SCADA, both designed by Organica, into Siveco China's Smart O&M platform, already widely used in the Chinese water industry.
The joint Digital Twin for O&M solution:
· Visually integrates the 3D BIM model and all data sources for O&M purposes.
· Allows automatic maintenance scheduling based on real-time operating parameters and equipment condition. An AI plug-in is available for · · advanced applications.
· Provides easy access to all plant data to operators using the bluebee® mobile app.
· Ensures full traceability of work done on site by scanning NFC tags (or simply QR codes).
· Enables decisions based on accurate field data thanks to the interactive analysis dashboard.
Entirely web and mobile-based, the solution can be deployed stand-alone or integrated into the existing IT framework, in the cloud or on premises, with the help of wastewater treatment and digital experts from Organica and maintenance solution specialists for Siveco China.
Organica Water is a global provider of innovative solutions for wastewater treatment and recycling. Over the past two decades, Organica Water has developed a truly unique approach to help customers around the world build space and energy-efficient biological wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs). These botanical wastewater treatment plants are harmoniously integrated into urban and residential centers, lowering infrastructure costs, and enabling the reuse and recycling of treated wastewater.