Dallas,ReportsandReports Announce it Will Carry South and Central America National Oil Companies (NOC) - Focused Investments and Rapid Upstream Developments Transforming the Region Market Research Report in its Store.
Browse the complete Report on: http://www.reportsandreports.com/market-reports/south-and-central-america-national-oil-companies-noc-focused-/
GlobalData’s energy report “South and Central American National Oil Companies (NOC) – Focused Investments and Rapid Upstream Developments Transforming the Region” analyzes the role of South and Central American National Oil Companies (NOCs) globally. The report analyzes the upstream oil and gas sector in South and Central America in terms of reserves and production growth, the number of discoveries and key growth areas. The report details the importance of the South and Central American NOCs in the domestic upstream sector and also provides production forecasts for all important NOCs in the region to 2020. The report also details the investment plans of all these NOCs. It discuses the role of these NOCs in the midstream and downstream sectors as well and providing the key planned projects by sector. The report also provides details of the major joint ventures and partnerships entered into by these NOCs over the past few years with foreign companies to develop their domestic oil and gas industries.
The report analyzes market opportunities and challenges for the global The South and Central America National Oil Companies (NOC). The scope of the report includes:
- The upstream sector in South and Central America with reserves growth, production trends during 2000-2009, discoveries in the region and major prolific areas for future growth.
- Analysis of the major NOCs in the region, namely PDVSA, Pertrobras, Pemex, Ecopetrol and Petroecuador, in terms of activities in the domestic upstream sector, and also provides oil and gas production forecasts for the companies until 2020. key countries covered include Brazil, Venezuela and Colombia
- The role of these NOCs in the midstream and downstream sectors detailing the planned projects by the NOCs in these sectors.
- Information on the global operations of the South and Central American NOCs detailing core operational areas.
- Details of major joint venture/partnerships entered into by South and Central American NOCs for developing their domestic oil and gas industries.
- Discussion on the growing role of South and Central American NOCs in the oil and gas industry of the region to 2020 and its impact on the global market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the South and Central American oil and gas market.
- Benchmark your operations against the operations and strategies adopted by these major National Oil Companies.
- Identify opportunities to partner with these fast growing National Oil Companies.
- Understand the working and strategies of the South and Central American NOCs and decide your future strategies accordingly.
- Identify the key regions of growth in South and Central America to expand your business in this lucrative region.
1 Table of contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Introduction 6
2.1 Overview 6
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 6
3 South and Central America Oil And Gas Industry: Huge Potential Promises Rapid Development 8
3.1 South and Central America: Emerging Oil and Gas Resource Destination 8
3.1.1 South and Central America: Oil and Gas Reserves Growth, 2000-2008 8
3.1.2 South and Central America: Crude Oil Reserves Growth, 2000-2008 9
3.1.3 South and Central America: Natural Gas Reserves Growth, 2000-2008 10
3.1.4 South and Central America: Oil Production Growth, 2000-2009 11
3.1.5 South and Central America: Gas Production Growth, 2000-2009 12
3.2 Growing Number of Oil and Gas Discovering Transforming Region into a Lucrative Investment Destination 13
3.2.1 Increasing Number of Discoveries Infuse New Hope 13
3.2.2 Brazil’s Pre-Salt Reserves Hold Immense Potential 15
3.2.3 Venezuela: Huge Heavy Oil Reserves Promise Growth 17
3.2.4 Colombia: Increasing Exploration Activities Lead To a Significant Number of New Discoveries 18
4 South and Central American National Oil Companies: Huge Investments and Increasing Production Driving Growth 21
4.1 Huge Domestic Resources Will Ensure Steady Growth 21
4.2 Dominance of National Oil Companies in Upstream Sector 22
4.3 Increasing Resource Nationalization Guarantees Growth of NOCs In The Region 23
4.4 PDVSA: Developing Venezuela’s Heavy Oil Reserves 23
4.5 Petrobras: Huge Planned Investment for Development of Domestic Resources 27
4.6 Pemex: Trying To Revamp Domestic Oil Production 31
4.7 Ecopetrol: Increased Investments Yielding Results 33
4.8 Petroecuador: Increasing Exploration Investment to Increase Production 37
4.9 Increasing Nationalization of Resources Strengthens Domestic NOCs But Hinders Foreign Investment 40
5 South and Central American NOCs: Playing A Major Role In Development Of Midstream and Downstream Sectors 42
5.1 South American NOCs: Dominating Domestic Midstream and Downstream Sectors 42
5.1.1 South American NOCs: Controlling Oil and Gas Pipeline Operations in the Region 42
5.1.2 South American NOCs: Playing a Prominent Role in Refining Operations in the Region 45
5.2 South American NOCs: Major Midstream and Downstream Planned Projects 46
6 South and Central American NOCs: Operations in the Global Oil and Gas Industry 48
6.1 Empresa Nacional del Petroleo (ENAP): Low Domestic Resources Drive Internationa Forays 48
6.2 Petrobras: Strong Overseas Portfolio 49
6.3 Ecopetrol: Increasing Global Presence 51
6.4 Other South and Central American NOCs 52
7 South and Central American NOCs: Collaborations and Partnerships To Fund Oil and Gas Resource Developments 53
7.1 Huge Requirement for Funds Make Foreign Partnerships Imperative 53
7.2 PDVSA: Partnering With Companies and National Governments for the Development of Heavy Oil Reserves 53
7.2.1 China-Venezuela Loan for Oil supplies 56
7.2.2 China-Venezuela Joint Development Fund 56
7.2.3 Agreements with Russia 56
7.3 Brazil-China Loan for Oil Agreement 56
7.4 Japan’s Loan to Mexico 57
7.5 Bolivia: Loans to Develop Its Oil and Gas sector 57
7.5.1 Bolivia- China Loan 57
7.5.2 Bolivia- Iran Loan 57
8 South and Central American NOCs: Transforming the Region Into a Major Oil Producer 58
8.1 Huge Investments by NOCs Will Enable Steady Upstream Developments 58
8.2 Increasing Oil Production Transforms South and Central America into a Major Exporting Region 60
8.3 Huge Resources and Increasing Discoveries Make South and Central America a Lucrative Investment Destination 62
8.4 Empowerment of NOCs: Effect on Regional and Global Geopolitics 63
9 Appendix 64
9.1 Abbreviations 64
9.2 Methodology 65
9.2.1 Coverage 65
9.2.2 Secondary Research 66
9.2.3 Primary Research 66
9.2.4 Expert Panel Validation 66
9.3 Contact Us 67
9.4 Disclaimer 67
Related Reports:South and Central America Oil and Chemicals Storage Industry to 2013: Investment Opportunities, Analysis and Forecasts of All Active and Planned Oil and Chemical Terminals in South and Central America
ReportsandReports comprises an online library of 10,000 reports, in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets, and 25 industry specific websites. Our client list boasts almost all well-known publishers of such reports across the globe. We as a third-party reseller of market research reports employ a number of marketing tools, such as press releases, email-marketing and effective search-engine optimization techniques to drive revenues for our clients. We also provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
7557 Rambler road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231