Standards Raised in MASKİ Akpınar Treatment Plant
MASKi Akpınar Arsenic Treatment Plants has been treating and meeting the drinking water demand by 70% of Manisa City Center.
In MASKi Akpinar region, the extracted water from the deep wells, which arsenic ratio of the water reduced, was supplied to the city as clean drinking water. At this stage, a more efficient and odorless oxidation system alternatives for commercial sodium hypochlorite began to be searched and on-site generating systems took attention.
At the end of the researches and facilities as benchmark been visited, authorized units were decided on HypoX ® On-site Mix Oxidant Generator.
On-site Mix Oxidant Solution
HypoX® LX 4000
Preferred Electrolyser Configuration
1 Main + 0 Standby
Instant Maximum Production Capacity
Drinking Water Chlorination
Purpose of the Project
- To provide effective, safe and economical disinfection in drinking water treatment.
- To bring the processed water values exits from the plant, below the acceptable values.
- To provide the most natural state of the water from the source to the public.
- Prevente odor problems of commercial sodium hypochlorie.
- To provide the economy.
Achievements With Project
- With the efficient performance of HypoX®, the contamination of the lines was eliminated and the chlorine smell disappeared.
- The maximum level of safety has been achieved.
- Foreign-source dependence of the institution occurs during the purchase step of chlorine, which is produced by a limited number of manufacturers, has been eliminated by institution started to produce their own hypochlorite.
Savings By The Project
- Minimized the level of safety training staff must attempt.
- Cost of commercial chlorine.
- Time and labor force during the chlorine purchase auctions.