BREEZE Software, the market-leading provider of dispersion modeling software used by environmental professionals around the world, released a new version of its powerful BREEZE Incident Analyst, an accidental chemical release and consequence modeling software. With BREEZE Incident Analyst, EHS professionals are well-equipped to perform risk management planning (RMP) and emergency response planning—especially where toxic chemical releases, fire, or explosion are of concern.
BREEZE Incident Analyst 1.3
This release features important updates to the industry-standard toxic dispersion, fire and explosion models incorporated in BREEZE Incident Analyst. The update also includes several system enhancements, all designed to enhance the power and flexibility of the software. Key features include:
- Updated Tatuk control library
- Upgraded to Access Database Engine 2013
- Incorporated the latest modeling algorithm of continuous buoyant plume/stack release type in the AFTOX model to align with U.S. EPA AFTOX
- Updated the jet fire algorithm to include jet fire at any angle
- Replaced Baker-Strehlow model with the new Baker-Strehlow-Tang model
- Improved jet fire view factor calculation algorithm
Learn more about BREEZE Incident Analyst at breeze-software.com/IncidentAnalyst/.