Tana Wind Sifter for High Quality Separation
TANA Wind sifter VS1220 separates light from heavy materials with a high grade of accuracy. It gives more value by cleaning waste streams for further reuse or recycling.
TANA Wind sifter is manufactured in co-operation by Norditek AB in Umeå, Sweden. Machine has gained lot of success as over 80 machines has been sold in Sweden alone.
TANA Wind Sifter VS1220 is a simple and light machine and very easy to use. It can be added to a variety of processes. Multiple adjustment and customization options makes it versatile machine to meet your needs.
- Accurate separation for a more valuable end product
- Can be easily moved with a wheel loader
- Separates light from heavy material
- Can be used together with a large variety of different screens
- Low operating costs
- Easy to maintain
- Low energy consumption
- Versatility – can be used for wide variety of input materials
TANA WIND SIFTER VS1220
Operating weight 2500 kg
Suggested generator 35 kVA (supply voltage 400 V / 32 A)
Maximum capacity 150 m3/h
For more information please visit www.tana.fi