The EnergyTech 301 – A Total Solution for Dust Monitoring
A low-cost dust monitor using well proven tribo-electric technology delivering accurate and rapid results. A perfect solution for dust monitoring that requires zero critical alignment with no optical surfaces to keep clean. The sensor is easy and quick to install requiring only a simple probe that can be used on a wide range of duct sizes making it suitable for most dust collectors.
The many benefits of the EnergyTech 301 include:
- Condition monitoring of dust collector performance reducing & controlling emissions on site
- Extends filter bag life and identifies failed pulse valves
- Capable of detecting the smallest levels of dust, below 0.1mg/m3
- Capable of detecting particulates in a size range of 0.1 to 100µm
- Fast response time
- Easy networking for multi compartments and modular arrangements. RS 485 MODBUS and 4-20A output
- Simple installation, no alignment required
- No optical surfaces, purge air not required
- No interference with other measurements
The minimal maintenance requirement, infrequent probe cleaning and low installation costs make this technology extremely an extremely attractive solution for dust collector monitoring.