The EZstrip™ TR Muncher® can easily be maintained in place
Springfield, Ohio -- EZstrip™ has revolutionized the way in which grinders, PC pumps and associated products are ‘Maintain-In-Place’ (MIP) reducing a day-long maintenance operation to a few hours.
EZstrip™ TR Muncher®
The EZstrip TR Muncher® offers a competitive solution to solids grinding and sludge conditioning. With the ability to maintain the grinder in place without removing the equipment, maintenance is reduced by more than 70% for significant cost savings.
Features & Benefits
- Equal Thrust Offset (ETOS) cutters capture and reduce large solids for effective maceration
- Angled cutter stack “upflow” design rejects hard materials reducing the risk of damage to the cutter teeth
- Cantilever design eliminates the need for lower mechanical seals or bearings reducing breakdowns and repair costs
- Built-in trash trap with clean-out ports catch any rejected materials
- Low cutter tip speeds, low power and low noise level
- Each Muncher is supplied with a programmable logic controller (PLC) to protect the machine against damage and overloads
- Munchers can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
NOV Mono is a division of National Oilwell Varco. It comprises a group of specialist companies offering progressing cavity pumps, artificial lift systems, industrial mixers, grinders, screens and aftermarket spares and services, across a broad spectrum of industrial sectors including water and wastewater, oil and gas, chemical, pulp and paper, food and beverage and agriculture. The company first began manufacturing progressing cavity pumps in 1935 and industrial mixers in 1952, so has a heritage of over 75 years that is built on world-renowned design, expertise and excellence. The division has over 1,600 employees and a genuinely global reach. NOV Mono has facilities around the world including Australia, New Zealand, USA, China, South Africa, France and UK, which are supported by a large network of international distributor partners.
National Oilwell Varco (NOV)
With its headquarters in Houston, TX USA, National Oilwell Varco has over 170 years’ experience as a leader in the design, manufacture and sale of equipment and components used in oil and gas drilling and production operations, the provision of oilfield services, and supply chain integration services to the oil and gas industry. It has more than 100 subsidiaries and over 60,000 employees at over 1,000 sites around the world, plus annual revenues in excess of $20 billion.