The 1st European Cleantech event, where 500 entrepreneurs, industrial executives, politicians, investors, economists and journalists are gathered for one day in Paris to focus on the last trends, innovations, and business opportunities in the Cleantech marketplace.
Organized by “Cleantech France” in partnership with Pollutec Horizons, the principal objectives of LeCleantech are to initiate a debate on the clean-tecnhology and optimize relations between start-up in research of funding and investors, through a program meeting:
1. On Pollutec Horizons 2011, from 9 am - 6 pm :
- 5 conferences :
- “After Fukushima, towards 100% renewable?”
- “Water, waste, biomass, spearhead of the French Cleantech?”
- “Energy efficiency and smart grid: how to speed?”
- “What conditions for the electric vehicle in France?”
- “What lessons policies of our European neighbours, Germany, Spain, Great Britain, Italy in Cleantech”
- 4 « live pitch sessions » of 10 or 15 minutes by pitch, during which french and international start-up presents their project to investors, directly or by videoconference.
- 4 thematic tours: Water, Solar energy, renewable energies, and waste-biomass for meet the start-up and exhibitors specialized in cleantech on the show.
2. A networking party « When Pollutec meets LeCleantech » at « l’Usine », from 6 pm – 11 pm. 400 participants expected, including 80 start-up. It is a meeting place “start up – investors”’ complete with a cocktail reception.
3. Date : November, 29th 2011 – from 9 am - midnight
Place : Parc des Expositions Paris-Nord Villepinte (9 am – 6 pm), Hall 6, Rooms 610 to 620. Networking party at Saint Denis (L'Usine 6 pm - midnight) – with a transfer in shuttle from Parc des Expositions Paris-Nord Villepinte.
Participants: 500 french and international professionals of cleantech: « start-up » and SMEs, investors, executives corps, consultants, journalists…
Access reserved for: Start-up looking for finance, specialist investors and financial organizations, technological partners, major Smart Grid players, local and official authorities (development, technique)
Rate: 600 € (VAT included)