Join Lynn L. Bergeson, Bergeson & Campbell, P.C.; Kathleen M. Roberts, B&C Consortia Management, L.L.C.; Jim Alwood, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics (OPPT); and Tracy Williamson, Ph.D., EPA's OPPT for an informative, interactive, and lively webinar designed to help you navigate the Toxic Substances Control Act's (TSCA) evolving use of premanufacture notifications (PMN) and significant new use rules (SNUR).
Bringing a new chemical substance to the market can make or break a business. The process has never been easy, and the stakes have always been high. For commercial interests in the chemical sector, preparing TSCA PMNs and shepherding them through the EPA review gauntlet, knowing the process, anticipating the hard questions, and avoiding the pitfalls are essential prerequisites to ensuring a successful PMN. EPA's approach to PMNs, the evolving rules of engagement, the new popularity of SNURs, and related issues converge to form a new and important PMN 'state of play' of which TSCA stakeholders must be aware.
Bloomberg BNA's informative 90-minute webinar is designed to help you:
- Explain new and different aspects of the PMN process that can significantly impact the commercialization of new chemical substances.
- Review SNURs and how and why EPA is issuing them in numbers as never before.
- Analyze legal and administrative issues involving SNURs that influence the marketing of new chemicals and/or new uses of existing chemicals.
- Identify new considerations in EPA's interpretation of the TSCA Inventory and chemical nomenclature issues.
- Address the trends and emerging themes reflected in EPA's recent TSCA PMN announcement.
- Consider suggested enhancements that would address challenges for EPA and the private sector.
To register securely and easily, visit online.