For this webinar, join a panel of 3E Experts who will provide an overview of TSCA requirements including applicable sections of TSCA pertaining specifically to or potentially impacting imported materials and products.
Highlights of this Seminar will include overviews of the following:
- TSCA Regulatory Tracking, including the latest developments surrounding TSCA reform
- TSCA Compliance
- TSCA 8b status reviews and certifications
- 8c and 8e review and submission - allegations of adverse effects
- Import certifications - TSCA Stamp
- Export notifications
- Exemptions assessments and certifications: R&D, Polymer, LoRex
- PMN Submissions - LVE's, NOC's, bona fide letters
- Projects - IUR, SNUR, SNUN
Finally, our experts will highlight how 3E Company's TSCA and Manufacturing Services can provide a cost-effective solution to companies facing the ongoing challenge of ensuring compliance with chemical control laws.
The last day to register is March 9th (Asia) and March 10th (US & Europe).
The confirmation link you will receive will be unique to your name and E-mail address only. If you know others who may be interested in joining this webinar then please forward this email to them so that they can sign up individually.