A few minor updates have been published. This includes the access rights pages, exceptions handling and a few other items.
The following updates have been published:
- A new filter have been added to the Configuration > User page. Please note that the filter is set to only show active users by default.
- Mark All radio buttons have been added to the Configuration > User Group Bulk Update page.
- The export to excel feature have been updated to include sub-tables in a more Excel friendly format
- The 'External Reference' column for the streams have been extended to 100 characters
- A few fixes on the 'Log for all entries' feature have been published.
- A bug in accidental discharges has been fixed.
- EEMS Use of Drilling Fluids and Cuttings - need <chemicalPermitReference>, plus there have been other changes in the seciont-elements. Fixed.
- Better exception handling for the analysis pages for produced water
- Last errors on submit for EEMS have been fixed.
- Deleting installation leaves user access rights to non existing installation. Fixed.
- Better feedback for duplicate entries under chemicals
- Several internal modifications for better project handling were also published.