Join us at booth #4523 July 12-14 in Chicago, Illinois for the Institute of Food Technologists Annual Meeting and Food Expo to learn how OUR science feeds innovation!As a food industry professional, your goal is to make the best products using only the highest quality ingredients. We understand that because we operate according to the same principle. Our line of Computrac® moisture analyzers is the best in the business for food moisture analysis. Designed to perform in both manufacturing and lab environments, the Computrac has been engineered to deliver lab precision data with production durability. If moisture is critical to your production and quality process, trust Computrac – Because Moisture Matters.
Why Choose Computrac®?
Get accurate moisture, solids and ash analysis for baked goods, snacks and more with just the touch of a button. It’s up to 100 times faster than standard oven reference methods and its single button operation means you’ll get accurate readings regardless of who runs the test. Plus, unlike many competitors, the Computrac line utilizes a nickel-chromium infrared heating element. This improves the durability, reliability and flexibility of the instrument, allowing you to get accurate results on samples of all types and colors as well as enabling you to experiment and iterate quickly.
If you currently use a standard oven, a vacuum oven or Karl Fischer titration to test your products’ moisture content, visit our booth at IFT15 to see what we can do for you. We’re bringing our full suite of advanced moisture analyzers for you to explore.
- The Computrac® MAX 4000XL® – Loss on Drying
- Improve your ability to monitor and adjust processes and ensure quality products while minimizing waste, energy requirements and man hours. Its ease to use and durability combined with AZI’s superior support and customer service make the Computrac® MAX 4000XL® an ideal choice for research, manufacturing and laboratory environments.
- Computrac® Vapor Pro® – Karl Fischer Alternative
- Go GREEN with AZI! The Computrac® Vapor Pro® is our 100% chemical-free alternative to Karl Fischer titration. It’s an ideal choice for companies that want to make quality products while saving time and money.
- The Computrac® MAX 5000XL® – Loss on Ignition
- With a maximum temperature of 600°C and a maximum sample size of 100 grams, the MAX 5000XL has the ability to perform a wide range of material testing tasks, making it the ideal alternative to pricey thermogravimetric analyzers.
If you can’t make it to the show but are interested in one of our products, don’t hesitate to contact us! Our experienced team of analytical chemists and application consultants will help you find the solution that’s right for your product, your application and your business.