Veolia Water Technologies Italia, the Italian technology division of Veolia, the world leader in the supply of water, wastewater and process treatment plants and solutions, presents a new model of evaporator, the Evaled® RV F 25, with an evaporation capacity of 25 m3/day.
The Evaled® RV F product line is part of the mechanical recompression evaporators, which are characterized by high energy efficiency. The latest-born RV F 25 has been designed to increase the already high reliability that distinguishes this product line, making it suitable for the treatment of highly concentrated saline solutions and its use in ZLD processes.
The new RV F 25 goes to cover that range of flows between the existing models RV F 15 and RV F 40 which inherits the strengths linked to a design that limits the size of the unit to the minimum, consistent with the functional aspects, a facilitated accessibility to some components and an optimized thermal exchange, reaffirming the marked propensity of Evaled® Evaporators for innovation.
The RV F line main advantages are:
- Maximum water recovery, minimum amount of concentrate to be disposed of
- High quality of condensed water for a possible reuse
- Low energy consumption
- Suitable for the treatment of scaling and fouling liquids
- User friendly (intuitive HMI)
- Single module on skid (minimum footprint)
- Plug & Play
- Fully automated, minimum labour
- Possibility of constant remote control monitoring
- Minimum maintenance
- Modularity and flexibility
- Standard unit with short delivery times
The RV F line can be applied to the treatment of many industrial sectors wastewater: mechanical and surface treatments, microelectronics and photovoltaic, chemical, pharmaceutical and cosmetics, waste (disposal centers, incinerators, landfills), power, mining and primary metals, food & beverages.