Introducing the new CTG-2 for solving concrete problems. The CTG-2 is a hand-held, battery powered, nondestructive system for measuring the thickness and integrity of concrete slabs, pavements, tunnel linings, walls and other plate-like structures using the IMPACT ECHO principle.
Requires no special knowledge or training — connect the CTG-2 to your laptop or tablet and start testing with WinCTG2 software. For greater accuracy, simply calibrate the CTG by testing a point of known concrete thickness to obtain the concrete velocity for that job.
Key Features of the CTG-2 Model:
- Rugged, hand-held test head with integrated displacement transducer and solenoid impactor
- Switch between English (inches) or Metric (millimeters) units with a touch of a button
- No coupling agents required for use of Impact Echo test head on concrete
- Easy velocity calibration at known thickness location, or use Olson's default parameters
- Works on cured, hardened concrete in air or on grade
- Thickness data table can be imported into popular spreadsheet programs
- Works through paint and most types of bonded ceramic tile
- Save results for later review