Webinar: The Latest Benefits of the New OTT SVR 100
The OTT SVR 100 surface velocity radar for open water measurements now has new features that we would like to introduce to you in a free live webinar.
With the latest updates to the OTT SVR 100, which is the ideal non-contact sensor to collect surface water velocity measurements, you can now access benefits such as:
- Increased compatibility with networks via the native SDI-12 interface
- Increased battery life via a new power-down mode
- Increased trust in data via additional data quality indicators
In our upcoming 45-minute live webinar followed by a Q&A, product manager Stefan Siedschlag will discuss the new benefits first-hand. Learn how the OTT SVR 100 easily integrates into existing networks and provides complete trust in data.
Unable to attend? Register and we’ll send you the recorded webinar afterward.
- When to use the OTT SVR 100
- Benefits of measuring surface water velocity
- Latest updates including native SDI-12
- QA/QC and data quality indicators
- Live Q&A
Stefan Siedschlag, Product Manager – expert in flow meter and discharge with over 18 years of experience at OTT HydroMet.
Date 1: Thursday, 11:30 am ET, September 17, 2020 (for US-focused info)
Date 2: Thursday, 10:00 CET, September 24, 2020 (for Europe, Asia, Australia-focused info)