What we’ve been up to so far this year
The first quarter of this year has been our best start ever, and we are already 20% up on last year. March was a record month, with us despatching 400 tonnes of products, 50 tonnes more than our previous best.
It has been just as busy in the field as it has in the factory and R&D labs. So far we’ve attended six exhibitions and conferences:
• International Water Summit in Abu Dhabi, UAE
• European Desalination Society conference in Leeuwarden, Netherlands
• AMTA/AWWA Membrane Technology Conference and Exposition in Long Beach, California
• Saudi Water & Environment Forum in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Pak Water Expo in Karachi, Pakistan
• Djazagro Food Fair in Algeria
Our business development team has visited 31 countries already this year: Algeria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Chile, Dubai, Egypt, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, the Netherlands, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, the Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Suriname and Turkey.
On top of all this, Matt Armstrong was one of just 21 nutters out of over 200 participants who completed the 100km (62 mile) Bowland moor walk in less than 20 hours, raising over £1,500 for Help for Heroes. He sends his thanks to everyone who sponsored him.