INTER-NOISE 2017, the 46th International Congress and Exposition on Noise Control Engineering, will be held in Hong Kong, China, between 27 and 30 August 2017. The Congress is organised by the Hong Kong Institute of Acoustics and the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, in conjunction with NVH Branch, Society of Automotive Engineering China and the Acoustical Society of China.
We are proud to present the IMMI Update 2017 with a lot of new functionalities:
- IMMI Indoor Noise module for the calculation of noise in work places - free of charge to all users
- Optimized modeling of loudspeakers – Using directivities from EASE
- New element Measurement point: Calibration of noise sources using measurements from noise level meters
- Improved intuitive user interface - easy and efficient to use
- Increased number of obstacles: IMMI Standard: from 200 to 1000; IMMI Plus: from 1000 to 3000
- Data interface ArcGIS and feature ArcGIS-Export of noise maps into contour lines
Please come and visit us at booth number 21! We are looking forward to see you.