On Wednesday 8th February 2017 10:00 to 16:30 at the Pitt Building, Cambridge, CERC are holding a one-day workshop reviewing air quality modelling assessments specifically for planning applications.
Early-bird registration fee until 16th December: £200, thereafter registration fee £250.
This workshop is designed for local authorities and anyone involved in reviewing air quality modelling specifically for planning applications. It will consider general principles of air quality modelling with a focus on the ADMS models.
Topics to be covered:
- Overview of available dispersion models
- Differences between ADMS-Roads and ADMS-Urban
- Dispersion model inputs
- Road and stack emissions
- Emission factors
- NO2 chemistry
- Model verification and adjustment factors
- Assessing air quality impacts
- Understanding model output
- Significance criteria
- Consideration of cumulative assessments
- Recommendations for air quality modelling reports
A certificate to support Continuing Professional Development (CPD) will be provided.