Model 12-14 - Constant Hangers
From Constant Hangers
Standard design in a parallel set-up for loads of up to 500 kN / 112,404.47 lbf. Assembly possible at short notice from stock constant hanger units.
Constant hangers are used for piping and related components where higher levels of vertical travel occur. Their job is to transfer the working load over the whole travel area while keeping it constant, i.e. without any considerable deviations. The functional precision of the constant hangers is decisive for favourable long term behaviour of the components involved.
The mode of operation is based on the arrangement of three springs according to the parallelogram of forces. The design is distinguished by a high degree of functional precision along with wide load adjustment ranges.
Our constant hangers and constant supports offer the user a large number of special benefits:
- Symmetrical design ensures direct flow of forces through axis of symmetry.
- Favourable power-weight ratios for reduced installation loads.
- Arranged by load groups and travel ranges to simplify selection (modular system).
- Consistent functional behaviour due to high-quality corrosion protection and maintenance-free, chemically nickel-plated finishes.
- Readily adaptable to the installation situation due to suitable designs and standardised accessories.
- Double load-tube guiding of constant supports for transmission of side loads.
- Secure connection of load chains due to load- and connection-compatible modular components.